Temple Hill Auditorium
The auditorium is used for larger Church conferences and can be made available for public events. The large auditorium seats 1,600. In the event that more seating is needed, the auditorium can be extended into a large cultural hall that’s large enough to fit two full-size basketball courts.
Temple Hill hosts a variety of sponsored concerts and events that the public is welcome to attend. Tickets to upcoming events are available through the event listings, click here to see the current list of upcoming events.
Over the years the auditorium has been the home for innumerable Church conferences, musical and theatrical performances and community events. Some of the past Interstake Center Events:
- Oakland Temple Pageant – “And It Came To pass”
- “Ship Brooklyn” the musical
- “Scrooge” the musical
- Vocal Point, BYUs renowned 9-person a cappella group
- Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame was held here for a number of years
- John Lee Hooker funeral – 6/29/2001
- Tribute to Dr. Edwin Hawkins for his contribution to Gospel music
- Home of the Temple Hill Symphony